Future Music Biz Scholars Roundtable (December 13th, 2015)
“The Future Music Biz Scholars Roundtable gave me priceless insight and information to jumpstart my music career! After leaving the event I felt inspired and motivated to work to be the best artist I can be!” Brandon Scales, Inaugural Class, Future Music Biz Scholars Roundtable
Due to the overwhelming response we've recieved from previous events, I've decided to extend this opportunity. This will be an exclusive roundtable event for managers, a&r’s, and aspiring music professionals who are ready to take their career to the next level. Your entrance to this event will also give you your first month of SuperPhone for free.
We’ll meet at Alley NYC, where I'll share the exact strategies I used to do over $700K in direct to consumer sales as an independent artist, using my SuperPhone. Now it’s your turn.
This is an opportunity to get an education directly from one of the world’s most forward thinking music technologists. We’ve put thousands of hours and dollars into research and development - and you’ll be able to take advantage of the fruits of our labor at FRACTION of the cost.
Music business programs typically cost over $4500 and drag on for months. You’ll get more value and insight from two hours at our roundtable than any other program in the world. The $100 price point is simply to recoup my costs for hosting this event.
I created this roundtable because I’m passionate about helping artists win and building an artist-centric music industry. I’ve forged a path for an artist to be financially successful while remaining independent and in control of their art. I want to give you my playbook.
97% of all albums released in a year sell less than 1,000 copies. I’m here to make sure you’re in that top 3% and beyond. We'll have a conversation about how to apply these strategies to YOUR career.
THERE ARE LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE AT THIS ROUNDTABLE. Once gone, no more will be offered. If you miss your chance, email me at email@example.com with the subject, "#FMBS" and I'll add you to the wait list for next time.
The future is now. Don’t get left behind.
Conditions of Sale:
- All prices are listed in US dollars.
- All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service.
- All items are shipped from New York, United States. Please allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for delivery of all Domestic Orders. For International Orders, please allow three (3) to six (6) weeks for delivery.
- All payments must be made via Paypal, VISA or MasterCard. Cash payments are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
- All international orders may be subject to additional customs fees, which are the customer's responsibility.
- Please verify the address before completing your order. We are not responsible for orders shipped to an incorrect address.
- Please allow 2-3 days handling/processing time for all orders.
- Delivery dates are estimated by the United States Postal Service and are to be used for reference only.
- Shipping costs are calculated by the United States Postal Service, and depend on the item's weight, dimensions, destination, and the shipping method you have chosen.
- Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation (eDelcon) International service is provided at no additional charge, to the countries listed here.
- If you chose a shipping option that provides a tracking number you can check the status of your package at www.usps.com.
- To request your tracking number please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your item(s) have not arrived within a reasonable amount of time, and you have been provided a tracking number, please contact the United States Postal Service at 1-800-222-1811. You can also use your tracking number on www.usps.com.
- We do not resend items or file "Missing Package" claims unless the package has not arrived after at least 6 weeks from shipping date.
- We are NOT responsible for lost parcels.
- Customers residing outside of the United States:
- We highly recommend the Registered Mail International option for our international customers.
- We are not responsible for any additional customs charges or fees once your package has left our facility. Customs charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak with your local postal or customs office for more information.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
- Express shipping options are not available for customers shipping to locations outside of the United States.
Questions still not answered? Click here to email the #RENEGADES.